The Last Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applications for membership

Go down

Applications for membership Empty Applications for membership

Post  Sayerin Assnobahr Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 pm

Name:Narienne Arrel - Mistress of Novices
RL name:Vera

Please answer the following:

1. In a few sentences explain why you want to join the WT?

This question is easy to answer-because I want to be an aes sedai and help the light to defeat the dark...

2. How do you think you will serve the Tower?

I intend to help the tower any way I can to defeat the dark,remove Black Adjah from our own lines and be the most important figure in our forthcoming battle(after the DReborn)...I am Mistress of Novices. I am in charge of all the novices and Accepted so I'll acts as they confidant but also disciplinarian.

3. How do you see your future role in defeating the Dark Lord at Tarmon Gai'don?

I think that the tower needs to collect as many female channelers as it can , because hard times are coming and we will need it.I intend to be peace in that puzzele we are trying to make to defeat the dark .Yellow aes sedai is good at healing but she has additional talents that are not negligible .

Tell us a few words about yourself, background, interests, hobbies, unique features of your personality.

My name is Vera,I am 18 years old and I come from Montenegro . You will recognise me for my (newly dyed) blonde hair and brown eyes . I study law and I'm in a freshman year . I am a person who always needs some assignment (studying,dancing,reading or just hanging out with friends) or I will be very unhappy because I can see the purpose of my life only when I "move" . I am an optimistic person , which sometimes sees the world too pink.I have many interests and hobbies - like drawing,painting,skiing,dancing,traveling,reading books etc..I am a folklore dancer for 5-6years and I traveled a lot with my ensamble.Every summer I go abroad to study languages . I am a football fan and I spend every Saturday at the stadium , supporting my favourite club "BUDUCNOST'' . I love drawing and I am very good at it ...I love reading -both epic fiction and everything else ...

Last edited by Sayerin Assnobahr on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Sayerin Assnobahr
Sayerin Assnobahr

Back to top Go down

Applications for membership Empty Re: Applications for membership

Post  Sayerin Assnobahr Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:53 pm

Application for Membership
Name: Rhiannon - Novice
RL name: Kristen

Please answer the following:

1. In a few sentences explain why you want to join the WT?
I have always loved the WHite tower. I enjoy going through the ranks of novice, accepted, and finally to Aes Sedai. I just love learning more about what the WHite Tower has to offer. I also love seeing the twists of each Ajah

2. How do you think you will serve the Tower?
I am good in graphic design and i enjoy teaching Smile

3. How do you see your future role in defeating the Dark Lord at Tarmon Gai'don?
I am a passion fighter and I fight for what i want.

Tell us a few words about yourself, background, interests, hobbies, unique features of your personality.

I'm in High School, I one day hope to become a vet. I was born and raised in Canada, and I still live in Canada. I enjoy hanging out with friends, and horses. I love almost everything about animals. I'm a fun outgoing person (with my friends or online.) but other wise I am shy and more input.
Sayerin Assnobahr
Sayerin Assnobahr

Back to top Go down